Thursday, February 25, 2010

SPACE EXPIDITONS


Hello My Dears,

This week we will read about the Apollo 13 space mission. Before reading, I have a few questions to learn what you think and feel about space expeditions. Please answer the questions and write them as your comments. Have a nice weekend:)

1) Would you like to travel to space? Why? Why not? If yes, what would you like to do there?

2) Would you pay to go into space?

3) What do you think about space expeditions? Are they boring or exciting?

4) How would you feel in a spaceship?

5) Are explorers and astronouts interesting people? Why? Why not?

EXERCISES

Here are the exercises to practice the structures we have learnt recently. You need to sign in to see them. You will use the usernames and passwords I gave you last week. Please don't forget that you will use "student log in" part. I will be able to see what you have done and give you feedback about them.

ONLINE EXERCISES

GAMES

Are you ready to play some space games? You will have fun and learn more about space.

GAMES


11 comments:

  1. 1)yes,I would like to go to space.I think space is funny . I would like to run .

    2)yes , I would pay money.

    3)I think space expeditions are exciting.

    4)I would feel happy in a spaceship

    5)No, they aren't interesting . they are normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ekrem,
    Thanks for your answers. I agree that going to the space would be exciting but I wouldn't pay for it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.ı would like to travel into space and wondered to see the space because ı would like to go
    2. can not breat the in space would not recommed because no
    3. but it if falls in space ship is excited bi´ll stay :=)
    4.trust in a ship
    5.I think about the space interesting for astronauts and They want to kill me because according to explorers is very interesting for enthusiasts :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1)yes,Because I'd like go to space.I'd like watch to earth .
    2)No,I would not
    3)I think about piquant and exciting.
    4)I'd feel my happy.
    5)Yes they are.Because they explore new place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Baki,
    I'd like to go to space,too because it would be an exciting experience. I think you mean you wouldn't pay for it as you can't even breathe there without the help of oxygen masks. Also, I agree that space expiditions are excited but I wouldn't feel safe there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Baturalp,
    I agree that watching The Earth from the space would be exciting and probably I'd feel happy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Thanks İpek Koçak :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1)no I would not go to space because I am scared in the earth... 2)no I would not 3)I think this is exciting 4)I feel is excited in the spaceship. 5)I think astronouts are very interesting people because they are very curious

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1)Yes,Because I want to explore space
    2)Yes,I would pay money
    3)I think space expeditions are exciting
    4)I'd fell very very happy in spaceship :D :D :D
    5)Yes,They are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1)Yes,I would like travel to space.Because I worry to space.Space is mystery place.If I travel to space,I'd try do the moon walk dance on the moon.
    2)Yes,sure.Because space expeditions are very expensive.I pay money.
    3)I think they are exciting.Because space is very big and we don't know anything about space.
    4)If I were in a spaceship,I feel nervous.
    5)Yes,they are interesting people.Because we don't know anything about space but they are learning about it.This is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1) yes I would like to go to space.I think This is very excited
    2) yes because space expeditions are very costly
    3)I think space expeditions are very stirring
    4)I feel exciting in spaceship
    5)yes I think astronouts are vey intresting because they are very celebrities and they are very knowledgeable

    ReplyDelete